Schedule your radon test in the columbus, dayton & marysville, ohio area
NEW CONSTRUCTION HOME INSPECTIONS IN OHIO
During this phase we do an inspection prior to the drywall being installed. Doing the inspection at this time enables us to see the actual framing of the home and placement of the pipes and wires to ensure they are properly positioned and protected.
HOME INSPECTION PRIOR TO CLOSING: DISCOUNTS FOR NEW BUILDS!
We will conduct a thorough inspection of your new home, inside and out. As inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation.
Outside the home, we check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc. Then, we move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning, plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchen, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space.
THE ONE-YEAR WARRANTY INSPECTION: DISCOUNT FOR NEW BUILDS!
This is a regular home inspection and is used to provide you with evidence of repairs and/or corrections that need to be made before the one-year warranty runs out on your newly constructed home. The inspection is conducted 11 months into your first year in your new home. Then you have the report to take to the builder that lists all repairs.
When we do the one-year warranty inspection you are also provided with:
- FREE Platinum
- Our Platinum Roof Protection Plan handles the repair of leaks to your home’s roof for a period of 5 years following the date of inspection
- FREE SEWER|GARD
- Our FREE SewerGARD protection policy covers your water line and sewer line against failure due to normal wear and tear for 90 days following the date of inspection.
- FREE 90DAY WARRANTY
- Even if an item is fine at the time of inspection, if there is an issue after move-in, you’re covered for the first 90 days! This warranty covers most structural and mechanical items and comes with a $0 deductible.
- If you move in to your new home and mold is present that was not found when inspected, you’re covered for remediation up to $2000.
- FREE Recall Check
- Research on the appliances in the home you are buying to see if a recall has been done. There are thousands and thousands of recalls. Be certain that your appliances in your new home get repaired to protect your new home and family.
FREE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP TO HOME OWNERS RESOURCE
- To thank you for using our inspection services, you will receive a lifetime membership to Home Owners Resource absolutely FREE. If you have a question about your house, we have the answer!